Transactions with NBG-issued cards
When using NBG-issued debit cards:
DEBIT MASTERCARD & ETHNOCASH PLUS
you can carry out a wide range of transactions, including:
- access to account information (account balance, last 7 transactions)
- cash withdrawals
- deposit of cash
- money transfers / remittances (to your own or third-party NBG accounts)
- NBG payments (linked NBG-issued credit cards, Ethniki asfalistiki premiums)
- payments of VAT, contributions to pension funds
- payment of various bills (public utilities, landline and mobile phones etc.)
When using an
NBG-issued credit card via our i-bank ATM network
you can access the following services:
- information on account activity (credit card details and last 7 transactions)
- payment of credit card dues in cash (without needing to supply the PIN)
- payment of NOVA-televisionirtime and
- change of your PIN.
Find out more about
Information services and
Transactions options provided via the ATM network.
Transactions with cards issued by other banks (domestic, foreign)
The NBG i-bank ATM network serves cards issued by other domestic DIAS-linked banks and foreign banks whose cards display the Cirrus /Maestro /VISA logos.
Cash withdrawal or balance inquires, change / unblock PIN depending on the card.
Most transactions via the NBG i-bank ATM network using NBG-issued cards are free of charge. Those few transactions which do incur a charge are normally significantly cheaper than when performed at the Bank’s counters.
For information on transaction rates, click