Our policy defines the context, the main principles and the regulations for the protection of the Bank and the Group’s companies, by adopting and implementing effective measures for dealing with the risks relating to financial sanctions.
With this policy, we aim to:
- prevent the use of our systems for terrorist financing purposes
- monitor the sanctions imposed by international organizations more systematically
- comply with the regulations and the decisions issued by international bodies (European Union (EU), United nations Security Council (UN), OFAC) and with the local lists issued by the competent police and judicial authorities.
- safeguard the Group’s interests
- avoid the imposition of administrative sanctions and other penalties by supervisory or other independent authorities