Special features of your account
- Automatic payment of your bills (DEH, OTE, EYDAP, mobile phone etc.) and other obligations (rent, tuition fees) by debiting your Current Account as per standing order with NBG
- Supply of chequebook, subject to eligibility criteria.
You can carry out your transactions:
Information on account balance & transaction history
You can get information on the balance and transactions of your account in the following ways:
• via Internet Banking (monthly i-statement). free of charge
• If you so request, you can get account activity updates by means of:
- quarterly statements sent to your contact address: free of charge
- monthly statements sent to your NBG branch (free of charge) or to your contact address,
subject to charges
- daily statements issued at the branch on a regular basis, subject to charges
• information on a round-the-clock basis (24/7) free of charge:
- regarding the last 7 transactions on your account, via NBG's i-bank ATMs;
- regarding your account activity, via Internet Banking.
Change of particulars
In the event of change of personal data (address, contact details etc.) you should inform the Bank immediately, simply by visiting one of our Branches. Find out about the required ID verification documents at Have you introduced yourself? If not... do it now.