Special features of your account
- Automatic payment of your bills (DEH, OTE, EYDAP, mobile phone etc.) and other obligations (rent, tuition fees) by debiting your Current Account as per standing order with NBG
- Supply of chequebook, subject to eligibility criteria.
You can carry out your transactions:
Information on account balance & transaction history
You can get information on the balance and transactions of your account in the following ways:
- Account statements sent quarterly to your contact address or your NBG Branch, free of charge
- Monthly statement of account:
- via NBG’s i-bank Internet Banking (i-statement): free of charge
- at your local NBG Branch: free of charge
- sent to your contact address: subject to charges
- Regular daily account statement option, at your NBG Branch, subject to charges
- Information on your account, free of charge, 24/7, via:
- NBG's i-bank Internet Banking, for transactions you’ve made in the last three months
- NBG i-bank ATM network (last 7 transactions).
Change of particulars
In the event of change of personal data (address, contact details etc.) you should inform the Bank immediately, simply by visiting one of our Branches. Find out about the required ID verification documents at Have you introduced yourself? If not... do it now.