For your further information, please find hereinbelow the term regarding the repayment method of your debt:
The minimum monthly instalment is equal to 2% on the sum of the principal and interest thereon, plus expenses, with the minimum monthly payment being €10. The relevant minimum instalment amount is rounded to the nearest amount of 5€. Each payment is calculated on the basis of the following order of components: any fees whatsoever, interest charges, and then the principal (on the basis of the following order of amounts deriving from a transfer of balance, from purchases and finally from cash withdrawals) which correspond to the oldest instalment per category.
As of 01/10/2021 Credit Card Charges will apply as follows:
For credit cards of individuals and Legal entities
- Card reissuance costs: €6
- Currency conversion charges: 2% on the transaction amount, with a minimum of €1
- charges for cash withdrawals at ATMs and the Branch network of other banks within the Euro area: €2
- charges for cash withdrawals at ATMs and the Branch network of other banks outside the Euro area: €3
Furthermore, for credit cards of Legal Entities
- One-off charge for credit limit overreach: 5%* with a minimum of €5
(*) Credit limit overreach: The percentage is calculated on the amount by which the credit limit is overreached.