Our philosophy is that our customers are the focus of our business activity. In other words, our foremost concern is to respect and honor our good relationship with you, our customer, placing special emphasis on providing first-class services and meeting your needs.
Accordingly, the Bank has established a Complaints Management Policy that applies best practices for the management of customer issues, in particular the guidelines of the European Banking Authority regarding customer complaints management, and the wider regulatory and legal framework.
Our goal is to find solutions in a spirit of good faith, transparency and impartiality taking into consideration any special features of each case.
The procedures we apply in handling complaints derive from our principles. For us, what matters most is that:
- all customers are treated equally and that their interests are equally protected,
- all complaints are managed in good faith, and in line with transaction ethics and the legal and
regulatory framework applicable,
- we understand that any complaint is a special issue for the customer, and accordingly we treat each
case with due care, sensitivity and understanding,
- every complaint is investigated duly and without discrimination, by collecting and processing all the
relevant data and information,
- we make every effort to resolve complaints swiftly, and thereby serve the customer in the best possible