GROUP SECURITIES SERVICES at a glance
NBG's GSS Division, with a long record of providing custody, clearing and settlement services, operates as the Bank's dedicated arm in the post trading segment. Through its own SE Europe regional custody network and carefully selected sub-custodian business relationships, GSS is well positioned to meet its foreign and local client needs in markets around the globe.
GSS aims at providing high-end services through a sophisticated custody system, delivered by its dedicated, proactive and expert staff, ensuring that the challenges of the market and the changing needs of its clients are met effectively. Through tailor-made solutions and fast adaptation to the latest financial and regulatory developments, GSS makes customer satisfaction its top priority.
The quality of services provided to cross-border and domestic clients has ranked NBG among market leaders according to the results of key market surveys.
Our services include:
- Clearing & Settlement
- Corporate Actions Support
- Income Collection
- Proxy Voting
- Tax Reclamation
- General Clearing Member Services
- Brokerage services through our own broker, National Securities Coample Custody
- Bond & derivative desks
- Corporate Trust (Paying Agent, Underwriting)
Strategically oriented at a post T2S environment
- Unbundled solutions for asset servicing
- Local presence & experience enable us to offer a full set of services beyond settlement
- Expert handling of complex corporate events despite challenging market deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of local rules & procedures enabled through market & cultural proximity
To learn more about NBG's Securities Services & tailor made solutions, contact us at email@example.com