To register and take immediate advantage of the platform's features, if you operate in retail sales of products or services, all you need to do is open or hold a sight account with us.Sign up
Tokenization is useful because:
You have online access to all the transactions of your e-shop’s customers, so you can monitor them any time. More specifically:
This is an environment based on your e-shop, which allows you to easily view and monitor your customers' transactions.
You can search for detailed order information, create CSV reports, check the results of the EMV 3DS protocol, set risk checks, manage orders manually, and check refunds.
With tokenization, all transactions starting from your portal, i.e. all card numbers entered by the cardholder, are replaced by a unique token. For security reasons, all cards used for recurring payments/standing orders are converted into a token. The token is an identifying symbol of the stored payment information and can be used in all subsequent payment transactions.
Tokens offer a host of advantages:
1. The cost of adopting the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard is reduced, as you do not handle or store sensitive card data.
2. The chances of internal fraud are minimized, as your staff has only restricted access to payment information.
3. Payment information stored on the token can be updated. This feature is very useful in cases where payment information has expired/changed or when the customer wishes to change the payment method
4. Tokens are easily incorporated in systems that accept card numbers. Tokens generated by the system are displayed as card numbers and go through the basic card verification checks
5. The token enables you to retrieve information about payments that have been made
6. Various solutions for confirming payment information are in the pipeline for the e-Enterprise service.
7. You've got a choice of flexible solutions in token management
8. You can share tokens with other merchants
You can feel secure in the smooth running of your transactions, as the e-Enterprise platform fully supports the EMV 3DS security protocol for merchants and also applies Strong Customer Authentication – (SCA) to cardholders, thereby reducing the risk of fraud in electronic transactions.
Within the context of the new EMV 3DS protocol and with regard to transactions in the e-commerce environment, Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) of the cardholder (your customer) is required in order to complete each and every transaction in a way that precludes unauthorized use of the card and allows your business to offer enhanced transaction security to its online customers. SCA involves customer authentication on the basis of two (2) or more elements, i.e.:
• something that only the cardholder knows (e.g. password)
• something that only the cardholder possesses (e.g. mobile phone)
• something that the cardholder is (e.g. fingerprint)
To activate card payments through your current website, you need to start connecting your e-shop to our payment portal, e-Enterprise. To get started, you'll first need to select the interface method to be used (Hosted Checkout, Hosted Session, Direct API). The available interface methods include:
Hosted Checkout, where the management or storage of payment information is not necessary, thus reducing the cost of complying with PCI DSS international security standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).Hosted Session, where there is more flexibility in the format and layout of the payment page, thus reducing the cost of complying with PCI DSS international security standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), with information collected through hosted iFrame fields.
Direct APIs, where it's possible to check a transaction, manage the payment pages, and collect information, through data that may need further certification in accordance with PCI DSS international security standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
Useful articles, ideas and suggestions
Discover tips and available solutions for a successful e-Commerce strategy.Learn more
Discover even more products and services for your business.