With Business BASIC, you can carry out all your business transactions easily, quickly and at low cost, for a fixed monthly fee of €2.5.
Specifically, you can:
You can open your Business BASIC account via Digital Banking by visiting one of our branches.
Specifically, the account:
You can monitor the activity of your account on a 24/7 basis.
Specifically you can get:
• updates through i-statement (on a monthly basis): free of charge
Alternatively, you can opt to receive quarterly statements sent to your contact address: free of charge
• monthly statements, if you so wish:
- via NBG's Internet Banking service or to a branch, free of charge
- to your contact address, subject to the Bank’s relevant charge (currently €0.90 per month).
• daily statements issued on a regular basis at your request:
- at the branch subject to the Bank’s relevant charge (currently €15 per month).
• updates on a 24/7 basis free of charge:
- for the last 7 transactions on your account, via NBG's i-bank ATMs;
- for your account activity, via Internet Banking.
Enjoy security and flexibility in your transactions
Carry out your banking transactions transactions:
Cash Withdrawals: at NBG Branches and i-bank ATMs using your debit card
Deposits: at NBG Branches and APS centers, as well as i-bank ATMs.
Payments and money transfers: pay your bills and settle your financial obligations easily and instantly through direct debit of your account at NBG branches and via Internet /Phone /Mobile Banking and ΑΤΜs.
You can apply for your chequebook at your NBG branch or via our i-bank Internet and Phone banking service. A chequebook is available subject to legal and actual solvency requirements.
Manage the daily transactions and banking needs of your business easily and quickly, wherever you are.
View all of your business’s products, make transfers and remittances, pay bills, personalize your home screen according to your needs and manage all approvals, online, from your mobile.
If the balance on your account is not sufficient to pay the applicable fees, the account will be debited up to the amount available.
The balance will be blocked so that the Bank can collect the said fees when there is sufficient balance.
Please email me the details
Useful articles, ideas and suggestions
Discover even more products and services for your business.