If you want your savings in foreign currency to have high, and even guaranteed, returns ... you only have to choose one or more of the time deposit accounts that we offer you for higher return, convenience and flexibility in your investment choices.
With the time deposit in foreign currency you enjoy secure deposit of your money with attractive return.
Terms and Conditions
Time deposits in foreign currency offered in:
- Legal Entities of Private Law (L.E.P.L.) of any form and
- Public and Private Companies
Minimum deposit amount for account opening
The minimum amount for opening a time deposit is determined by currency.
You can choose to open a time deposit account in one or more of the following currencies:
- U.S. Dollar (USD)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Norwegian Kroner (NOK)
- Danish Kroner (DKK)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Turkish Lira (TRY)
Time deposits in foreign currency that combine security with high return offer you:
- option of selecting the duration of the deposit from 1 to 365 days
- competitive rate that
- is determined depending on the currency, the amount of capital and time duration of the deposit
- remains constant for the duration of the deposit protecting it from a possible decrease in interest rates
- is negotiable (from currency specified amount of money or more)
- option for an automatic renewal, which saves you valuable time by limiting any unnecessary visits.
- automatic transfer of interest in an associated on demand deposit account of your choice (savings or current)
- option of an additional deposit at the deadline.
- option to add additional beneficiaries (individuals), without requiring the pay off of the account and the opening of a new one
- option for deposit concession in case of granting a loan or in an IPO participation
- nominal deposit slip
- free of maintenance fees
- service at any of the Branches of the Bank
To receive information regarding the rates of time deposits in foreign currency visit any of our Branches.
You will need to submit the following basic documentation:
- the Identity Card or valid passport.
- the respective legal documents for Legal entities.
For more information, visit one of our Branches today or call us at 181818 from your fixed or mobile phone, if you are in Greece, or at +30 210 48 48 484, if you are abroad.
Get informed about the necessary identity verification documents according to the existing regulatory framework in the information brochure Have you introduced yourself? If not …do it now.