Freelance professionals not engaged in commercial activities.
Put a PLUS in your liquidity
- 15% discount on the interest rate applicable at any given time on Overdraft facilities for current account. Such privileged terms apply to the first beneficiary of the account.
- 15% discount on the floating interest rate applicable at any given time on Weight Off Your Shoulders NBG debts (without collateral). Such privileged terms apply to the first beneficiary of the account.
- 15% discount on the floating interest rate applicable at any given time on Reward loan. Such privileged terms apply to the first beneficiary of the account.
- 30% discount on the one-off charge for Reward loan. Such privileged terms apply to the first beneficiary of the account.
- discount of one (1) percentage point on the interest rates for purchases and cash withdrawals using Mastercard, gold Mastercard, VISA and no subscription charge for the cards as long as the account is held.
Put a PLUS in your housing finance
- 30% discount on the one-off charges for review and approval of loan requests
Put a PLUS in your professional finance
For new holders of the Professional Plus account we offer:
Put a PLUS in your security and welfare
Option to participate in the following insurance programm:
- Vehicle Insurance Plan: Private Car and Private-use farm truck insurance plans are available with a 10% discount on comprehensive premiums, for specific types of cover.
Put a PLUS in your liquidity
- Supply of chequebook (available only for current accounts), subject to eligibility criteria
- Automatic payment, free of charge, of your bills (DEH, OTE, EYDAP etc.) by debiting your account as per standing order for as long as the account is held
- Payment of mobile phone bills, insurance premiums etc. or other subscriptions, as per standing order
- Payment of fixed amounts on specific dates (i.e. rent, tuition fees etc.) by debiting your account as per standing order, available free of charge
- Option to have the account linked with credit cards, and consumer and housing loans for automatic payment of your instalments, free of charge
- Your account statement:
- For current accounts, account statements are sent quarterly to your contact address or your NBG Branch, free of charge
- For deposit accounts, your deposit book can be updated at any NBG Branch
- For current accounts, you can get a monthly statement of account:
- via NBG’s i-bank Internet Banking (i-statement): free of charge
- at your local NBG Branch: free of charge
- sent to your contact address: subject to charges
- Regular daily account statement option, at your NBG Branch, subject to charges
- Information on your account, free of charge, 24/7, via:
- NBG's i-bank Internet Banking, for transactions you’ve made in the last three months
- NBG i-bank ATM network (last 7 transactions)
The benefits offered by Professional Plus on the οverdraft facilities and consumer loans apply to the first beneficiary of the account.
The benefits - favourable terms regarding products/services: housing loans, cards, electricity, phone and water bill payment as per standing order, Vehicle Insurance programmes, and supply of chequebook are offered to the principal beneficiary, as well as any other co-beneficiary of Professional Plus account.
Put a PLUS in your 24hour banking service
- Debit Mastercard gives you instant and easy access to your account at any time enabling you to perform a host of transactions:
- via NBG's i-bank ATM network or the ATM network of other banks displaying the MasterCard logo in Greece and abroad;
- purchases of products and services at all businesses displaying the MasterCard logo in Greece and abroad;
- contactless transactions at businesses equipped with the special readers;
- online shopping at Internet traders displaying the MasterCard logo and traders certified by MasterCard SecureCode;
- collect and redeem points for purchases you carry out under NBG's go4more reward program.
- Acces to NBG's i-bank Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking alternative networks.
- Easy, instant and secure account management and transactions via Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking, free of charge or at very low rates
Rates & Charges
For information on interest rates and/or charges relating to NBG's deposits, click here.
Precontract Information and Single Agreement