For the second consecutive year, with a significant representation of institutions, businesses, and initiatives, we are organizing the online conference "Innovation in Western Greece and the institutions supporting it 2.0", on Friday, March 18, at 3:00 pm.
Our aim is to document the evolution of innovation in Western Greece during the pandemic and the prospects for the new year.
What does innovation mean in Western Greece today? Who does it concern? Which sectors of the economy does it touch? Which organizations support the efforts of groups and businesses to innovate? What financial instruments are available? What other assistance is available? What are the opportunities and challenges created by the pandemic?
You can register here.
See the complete program here.
The conference is co-organized by NBG Business Seeds of the National Bank of Greece, the Region of Western Greece, Patras IQ, the Chamber of Achaia, the University of Patras, the University of Peloponnese, the Open University, Patras Technological Park, PoSWork4, Mindspace, and Orange Grove, Athens Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ACEin) of the Athens University of Economics and Business, Archimedes Center of the National Kapodistrian University of Athens, Endeavor Greece, Uni. fund, Metavallon, Bayer Hellas, Bizrupt, and Phaistos Networks.
Technical support is provided by Phaistos Networks.
The panels cover the following topics:
- Innovation Support Structures in the early stages
- Innovation competitions and business acceleratio
- Early-stage funding in Western Greece
- Institutional bodies supporting entrepreneurship
- The role of established companies in the innovation ecosystem
- Funds funding of in Western Greece
- The role of scientific and research institutions in the innovation ecosystem