Innovation in Northern Greece and the bodies that support it 3.0
It’s with great pleasure that we invite you to the first live two-day conference “Innovation in Northern Greece and the bodies that support it 3.0” on Friday 27 May and Saturday 28 May, to be held at the Thessaloniki City Hall, at 10:30 a.m..
What does innovation in Northern Greece mean today? Who can benefit? Which sectors of the economy are affected? Which bodies support the effort of teams and companies to innovate? What financial tools are there? What other forms of support are provided? What opportunities and challenges did the COVID pandemic create in Northern Greece? We aim at recording the development of innovation in Northern Greece throughout the pandemic and its outlook over the coming year.
Limited admission on a first come, first served basis.
For the program click here
A series of workshops will be held in parallel. Learn more about the workshops here.
Please present a valid COVID certificate in order to attend the event.
The conference is co-organized for the third year by NBG Business Seeds, the Municipality of Thessaloniki, the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, OK! Thess, TECS Capital, the Athens Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ACEin) of the Athens University of Economics and Business, the Archimedes Center of the National and Kapodistrian University, Endeavor Greece, Uni.fund, Metavallon and Bayer Hellas.
The panels will focus on the following topics:
Friday 27 May
▪ Actions organized by universities and research centers
▪ The Activity of international companies in the ecosystem of Northern Greece
▪ Institutional bodies supporting innovation
▪ Funds in Growth
▪ The role of established companies in the innovation economy
▪ Technology Transfer Networks in universities and research centers
▪ Manufacturing companies
▪ Institutional bodies and initiatives supporting innovation
▪ The role of scientific and research institutes in the innovation ecosystem
▪ Early Stage Startups
▪ F&B companies
Saturday 28 May
▪ Support structures and funding for innovation in the early stages
▪ Innovation competitions
▪ Micro-financing in the early stages
▪ Investments by funds in Northern Greece
▪ Greek and international financing organizations
▪ Innovation in vertical sectors
▪ Εndeavor technology companies
▪ Spin offs
▪ Spin offs by the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki