Every year we provide opportunities, in collaboration with Greek Higher Education Institutions, to a large number of students. Students can carry out their internship in an environment that will offer them opportunities to join the Bank's Branch Network or Central Services. In this way, they are actively involved in NBG teams’ work and gain substantial professional experience from their earliest career steps.
Internships for undergraduate University students:
University students can carry out their internship at the Bank, throughout the year, through subsidized programs, in the context of which the university undertakes their payroll and insurance.
If you're a university senior and are interested in an internship, you can follow the steps below:
- Contact your university's internship office to find out about the standard selection criteria for your inclusion in the subsidized program.
- Complete the prescribed actions for the approval of your application through the internship office.
- Sign up to the ATLAS platform, where all of the Bank's available internship positions are posted, to choose the position that suits you best.
For more information, you can send any questions you may have to [email protected] or contact the internship office of your faculty, expressing interest in carrying out an internship at NBG.
Internship for undergraduate Technical College students:
Technical College students can carry out their internship during the following periods:
- October 1 to March 31
- April 1 to September 30.
The Bank accepts, through the DYPA internship subsidy program (former Manpower Employment Organization - OAED), Technical College students, to whom it pays on a monthly basis the amount of remuneration corresponding to the internship, and insures them only against professional risk.
The number of available positions is announced before the start of each period, through official updates sent to Technical Colleges, as well as on the Bank's website.
To carry out your internship at NBG, you can contact your Technical College’s career office and receive guidance on the application process.
More specifically, for internships:
- in our Branch Network, you can also find out more by visiting the Bank's local Branches
- at the Bank's Central Services, but also for any information about the Program you can send any queries you may have to [email protected]