You gain a lot from the internship experience
- Inclusion in the job market
- Professional experience in specialized fields
- Practical knowledge and skills
- Self-awareness and self-improvement
We are always eager to give opportunities to the students of Greek universities
Every year we provide opportunities, in cooperation with the country's universities, for a large number of students to do their internships in an environment that offers them training opportunities in different business areas of the bank. In this way, they actively contribute to the teams' work and gain substantial work experience from their first steps.
The process is simple for students who want to do their internship at NBG.
Internship for students of higher education institutions:
- Interested students can contact the university's internship office regarding the process of joining the subsidized program.
- Completion of the steps required for the approval of the application by the internship office.
- Logging into the ATLAS platform where all available internship positions of the bank are posted and submitting an application.
Internship for students of technical colleges:
- Possibility of employment in two periods, from 1 October to 31 March and from 1 April to 30 September, with a specific field of study.
- Students can contact the college internship office for guidance on the application process at the bank.
- The start of each period is announced through official notifications to the college and our website.