- The continuous enrichment of the NBG art collection
- The frequent organization of exhibitions in our facilities
- Three major cultural centers in Athens, Thessaloniki, and Patras
- The Cartography Archive of the Greek Regions (donated by Victor and Niobe Melas), and the Historical and Paleographical Archive
- The Paper Conservation Lab
- The Alexis Minotis Bequest in Memory of Katina Paxinou
- Two bookstores in Athens and Thessaloniki
- The Hellenic Literary and Historical Archive
Today, MIET counts more than three hundred historical, philological, philosophical and other titles in its publications list, all available to the general public. Many of the titles are used as textbooks in the higher education sector.
In 1995, the Academy of Athens awarded MIET a Silver Medal for its overall contribution to the country’s intellectual life.
Address - Telephone
Thoukydidou 13, 105 58 Athens