National Bank offers the Function Sight Account, a flexible deposit account, which covers all the needs of a modern business.
The main privileges offered by Function Sight Account are:
- Simple pricing (100 transactions with a single monthly fee)
- Premium in conducting transactions through alternative channels i-bank of National Bank (Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking, ATM) and until exhaustion of the monthly fixed rate
- Free check book
- Reliability, rapidness and security through alternative i-bank networks of National Bank (Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking, ATM).
Non Retail Banking Customers:
- via NBG Internet / Mobile Banking or
- at NBG Branches
Minimum deposit amount for account opening
- Free checkbook, subject to the eligibility criteria
- Premium for account entries, resulting from alternative i-bank channels transactions (Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking, ATM) with €0,20 per transaction, amount which is offset with the monthly fee until exhaustion of the latter
- Debit Mastercard (individuals accounts) / Debit Mastercard Business (in legal entities accounts) gives you instant and easy access to your account at any time enabling you to perform a host of transactions:
- via NBG's i-bank ATM network or the ATM network of other banks displaying the Mastercard logo in Greece and abroad;
- purchases of products and services at all businesses displaying the Mastercard logo in Greece and abroad;
- contactless transactions at businesses equipped with the special readers;
- online shopping at Internet traders displaying the Mastercard logo and traders certified by MasterCard SecureCode;
- collect and redeem points for purchases you carry out under NBG's go4more reward program.
- i-code device provided for banking via NBG's i-bank Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking service
- Information on your account's status by a free of charge, trimonthly statement, posted to your contact address or to your local Branch
- Option to receive a monthly statement:
- through the NBG Internet Banking application (i-statement): free of charge
- at your local branch: free of charge
- posted to your contact address: subject to charges
- Optional regular daily statement, at your local branch, subject to charges
- Free information on your account's status 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, through:
- the NBG Internet Banking electronic service, regarding the transactions of the last three months
- the NBG i-bank ATM network (last 7 transactions)
- Option for automatic payment, by charging your account, of your regular obligations (e.g. electricity, telephone, water, mobile bills, insurance companies, various subscriptions, etc.) through a standing order at your local branch
- Option to charge your account, at no extra charge, on predetermined dates and at fixed amounts and to credit another account of the applicant or other beneficiary that is kept at the National Bank, to cover liabilities (e.g. rent) through a standing order.
- Option to participate in investment products of the National Bank, by linking your account with the investor code.
Single Agreement – Rates and charges
For information on interest rates and/ or charges relating to NBG's deposits, click here.
For information about product features and terms and conditions, please visit Precontract Information and Single Agreement for Individuals and Legal Entities respectively.
Read the information brochure Have you introduced yourself? If not... do it now to learn about the identity verification documents required under the existing regulatory framework.
If you want to apply on behalf of a Company, please visit one of our Branches, in order to be informed on the documentation that you will need to submit depending on your company's form.
For further information, please visit NBG Internet / Mobile Banking or one of our Branches.
Apply now :