National Bank offers the Function Sight Account, a flexible deposit account, which covers all the needs of a modern business.
The main privileges offered by Function Sight Account are:
- Simple pricing (100 transactions with a single monthly fee)
- Premium in conducting transactions through alternative channels i-bank of National Bank (Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking, ATM) and until exhaustion of the monthly fixed rate
- Free check book
- Reliability, rapidness and security through alternative i-bank networks of National Bank (Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking, ATM).
Non Retail Banking Customers:
Minimum deposit amount for account opening
- Free checkbook, subject to the eligibility criteria
- Premium for account entries, resulting from alternative i-bank channels transactions (Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking, ATM) with €0,20 per transaction, amount which is offset with the monthly fee until exhaustion of the latter
- Fast and easy access to your account using your ETHNOCASH PLUS debit card (individuals accounts) and ETHNOCASH PLUS BUSINESS (in legal entities accounts) for:
- transactions at the NBG's extensive i-bank ATM network and the ATM network of other banks in Greece and abroad
- payment of goods and services at all points of sale bearing the Maestro sign, in Greece or abroad
- i-code device provided for banking via NBG's i-bank Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking service
- Information on your account's status by a free of charge, trimonthly statement, posted to your contact address or to your local Branch
- Option to receive a monthly statement:
- through the Internet Banking application (i-statement): free of charge
- at your local branch: free of charge
- posted to your contact address: subject to charges
- Optional regular daily statement, at your local branch, subject to charges
- Free information on your account's status 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, through:
- the i-bank Internet Banking electronic service, regarding the transactions of the last three months
- the NBG i-bank ATM network (last 7 transactions)
- Option for automatic payment, by charging your account, of your regular obligations (e.g. electricity, telephone, water, mobile bills, insurance companies, various subscriptions, etc.) through a standing order at your local branch
- Option to charge your account, at no extra charge, on predetermined dates and at fixed amounts and to credit another account of the applicant or other beneficiary that is kept at the National Bank, to cover liabilities (e.g. rent) through a standing order.
- Option to participate in investment products of the National Bank, by linking your account with the investor code.
Interest rates – Price list
To find out about rates and/or charges for deposit accounts, click here.
Read the information brochure Have you introduced yourself? If not... do it now to learn about the identity verification documents required under the existing regulatory framework.
If you want to apply on behalf of a Company, please visit one of our Branches, in order to be informed on the documentation that you will need to submit depending on your company's form.
For further information, please contact one of our Branches.