Time deposits in foreign currency offered in:
- Legal Entities of Private Law (L.E.P.L.) of any form and
- Public and Private Companies
Minimum deposit amount for account opening
The minimum amount for opening a time deposit is determined by currency.
You can choose to open a time deposit account in one or more of the following currencies:
- U.S. Dollar (USD)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Norwegian Kroner (NOK)
- Danish Kroner (DKK)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- Turkish Lira (TRY)
Time deposits in foreign currency that combine security with high return offer you:
- option of selecting the duration of the deposit from 1 to 365 days
- competitive rate that
- is determined depending on the currency, the amount of capital and time duration of the deposit
- remains constant for the duration of the deposit protecting it from a possible decrease in interest rates
- is negotiable (from currency specified amount of money or more)
- option for an automatic renewal, which saves you valuable time by limiting any unnecessary visits.
- automatic transfer of interest in an associated on demand deposit account of your choice (savings or current)
- option of an additional deposit at the deadline.
- option to add additional beneficiaries (individuals), without requiring the pay off of the account and the opening of a new one
- option for deposit concession in case of granting a loan or in an IPO participation
- nominal deposit slip
- free of maintenance fees
- service at any of the Branches of the Bank
To receive information regarding the rates of time deposits in foreign currency visit any of our Branches.
Precontract Information - Framework Agreement
For information about product features and terms and conditions, please visit Precontract Information and Framework Agreement respectively.