The service is available through the PYLON Commercial software of Epsilon Net S.A., which provides to businesses:
- a comprehensive and reliable e-payment code management mechanism for the payment of invoices in full or against a balance through the DIAS inter-bank payment system
- the option for automatic reconciliation of payments with issued invoices, and
- high level of security in transactions, without requiring the disclosure of the payer's personal data or registration by the payer.
To use the service, the business that wants to collect invoices should:
- have installed the PYLON Commercial software;
- have purchased the e-payment module from Epsilon Net S.A.;
- be a registered user of NBG i-bank Internet Banking.
The invoice payer (debtor) does not need to make a special registration.
The payment may be carried via NBG's Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking, or at any branch and in cash in more than 1,000 participating physical points throughout Greece, in line with the provisions hereof.