BusinessCard Mastercard is a state-of- the-art flexible payment instrument designed by NBG to cover your business needs.
By using your available credit limit you can meet your business needs for the purchase of goods and services in Greece and abroad. In addition, BusinessCard Mastercard with chip technology provides you security in all your transactions.
BusinessCard Mastercard can be used for:
- Purchases of goods and services at all businesses displaying the Mastercard indication in Greece and overseas.
- Cash withdrawals 24/7 at ATMs displaying the Mastercard indication in Greece or abroad, depending on your monthly credit limit.
- Paying your bills, such as mobile-phone bills, insurance premiums and so on, by standing order.
- Purchases over internet through the Mastercard® SecureCode™ service at any participating authorized merchant.
Characteristics – Prerequisites
BusinessCard Mastercard provides you:
Liquidity & Control
- Cash flow, since you reduce drastically the use of cash to cover your business needs. In addition, by scheduling your transactions you can take advantage of the grace period that can be up to 45 days from the transaction day until payment day. Thus, you assure an additional operational capital for your business.
- Management control of your business expenses, through the monthly statement that offers you the ability to track the expenses of your business in total or per member. In addition, you receive a quarterly expenses statement per member and per business type.
Purchases & Cash all over the world
- Perform your purchases at 120,000 selected businesses in Greece and at 16,000,000 businesses displaying the Mastercard indication abroad, with the credibility offered by BusinessCard Mastercard of National Bank of Greece.
- The BusinessCard Mastercard offers you the ability to withdraw cash 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, at ATMs displaying the Mastercard indication in Greece and abroad.
BusinessCard Mastercard, due to the new Mastercard® SecureCode™ service, allows you to make purchases of goods and services over the internet with greater security at any participating authorized merchant. More...
Travel Insurance Program
What's more you can use your BusinessCard Mastercard to travel in Greece and abroad. Take advantage of the Travel Insurance Programme which covers you and your family members in the event of accidents or other unforeseen incidents that may occur during a trip. The Travel Insurance Programme is offered free of charge and activated automatically simply by charging to your BusinessCard Mastercard at least 75% of your travel and/or accommodation expenses.
Loss of your card /Emergency replacement
If your card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately to our Contact Center (available round the clock ) at +30 210 48 48 484.
To cope with loss of your card when travelling abroad we offer an international programme for immediate replacement of the card. Go to any organization or bank displaying the Mastercard logo or contact us at +30 210 48 48 484 if dialling from abroad, and your card will be replaced within 48 hours.
Information regarding your transactions – automatic payment of your bill
Each month, we send you at the contact address you have indicated, a copy of your card's transactions, where you can find all the details about the amounts and the dates of your transactions during the last month (until the clearance date of your account), the total amount of charges of your business in total and per member. In addition, you receive a quarterly expenses statement per member and per business type.
You can pay your monthly BusinessCard’s Mastercard bill with direct payment of your NBG business current account.
How to apply
To apply for the BusinessCard Mastercard visit your local NBG Branch.
You have the option to issue additional cards for other members of your business.