National Bank of Greece provides you security when you carry out transactions via its i-bank ATM network by deploying cutting-edge technology:
- Hide the keyboard and never accept any help from anyone else, when typing your PIN.
- Never allow anyone to come close to you and distract your attention in any way.
- Check whether the ATM gives back your card upon completion of the transaction.
- Make sure that the next customer is standing at a safe distance from you.
- If your card is retained by the ATM, contact NBG’s Call Center and report the incident.