Order execution - Transaction Clearing
NBG clears your stock exchange transactions securely and fast through the bank account indicated by you.
For the stock purchase transactions, the required amount is held from your bank account and disbursed to fulfill your obligation at the clearing date (3 business days after the execution of your order). The shares to be bought are available for sale even before the clearing day.
Regarding share sale transactions, the resulting amount is deposited automatically to your indicated bank account at the clearing date of your transactions (3 business days after the execution of your order). The amount that corresponds to the sale (reduced by a safety percentage) is available for share purchase even before the day of clearing.
Useful information for your convenience
- Each time a stock sale or purchase order is executed, the relevant statement is sent to your contact address.
- Regarding the progress / evaluation of your portfolio you can receive information daily through:
- the responsible executives at our Branches,
- through the i-bank Internet Banking services of NBG,
- through the Stock Exchange Customer Call Center of NBG Group by calling at +30 210 48 06 900,
- the investment account statement, sent at the mailing address you have indicated, each month you make transactions or, in any case, every six months.
- Regarding the stock prices you can receive information by the daily press, by the Branches of NBG and over the phone at +30 210 48 06 900.
Change of personal details
Please inform us about any changes to your personal details (address, contact details etc.) by visiting one of the National Bank Branches.
Learn about any documents you need to submit in order to verify these personal details by:
By signing the respective change of personal details form, our representatives will make sure that the relevant department of HELEX and, through which, the listed companies whose you are a shareholder will be informed.