You can choose the duration of the plan, with a minimum of 15 years, provided that at the commencement date the sum of the Life-Insured’s age and the insurance term is less than 75 years.
Participation in the plan
Participation is subject to a minimum monthly premium* of €60 and a maximum of €500. The plan provides two premium options, fixed or increased by 3% per year.
(*) The premium is subject to charges in favour of the Private Life Insurance Guarantee Fund along with the amount of €10.00 (only at the commencement date) for record keeping fees (“policy fees”).
• Formation of guaranteed capital upon maturity.
• Monthly pension guaranteed for 10, 15, 20, 25 years.
Alternatively, there is the option of payment of the capital at maturity, in the form of:
• Monthly pension for life.
• Monthly pension of a fixed amount until exhaustion of the capital.
• Monthly pension for life with a guaranteed payment period of 5 or 10 years.
• Monthly pension for life without any guaranteed payment period etc.
• Insurance coverage of the Life-Insured, in the event of death prior to the plan’s maturity with refund of the premiums paid.
• Waver of Premium (WoP) in the event of death or total permanent disability due to accident with a lump-sum payment of the remaining premiums until the monthly instalments maturity.
Early withdrawal and redemption option
You are offered a total surrender option after the lapse of two (2) years as of the commencement date and provided that the respective monthly premiums (24 instalments) have been paid. The insurance surrender value is guaranteed by Ethniki Insurance and known in advance as set out, per insurance year, in the Surrender Chart which you will receive along with the Insurance Application - Insurance Policy.
Offering the plan to a family member
You can offer the plan to a family member (such as spouse) aiming to ensure, according to their needs, a supplementary income upon retirement and/or enhancing the amount of pension they are entitled to from their social insurance institution.
The information contained herein serves a purely informative purpose and is not intended to replace the pre-contractual information, as stipulated by the current applicable legislation, nor the insurance contract and its general and special terms. The complete pre-contractual and contractual information for this plan is available at all NBG branches.
The insurance plan is distributed through National Bank of Greece SA, 86 Aiolou, str. 105 59 Athens and Company Reg. No.: 311481.
Insurance plans available at the NBG branches are distributed only by Bank staff who are certified insurance intermediaries. The National Bank of Greece is registered as an insurance agent with the Special Registry of the Athens Chamber of Tradesmen under No. 1028. The Special Registry's data are available through the online platform "Point of Single Contact (ESIP)" of Active Insurance Intermediaries, via which you can verify the registration with the Special Registry. ESIP website : http://insuranceregistry.uhc.gr/