- When can I start using the Insuring & Caring Program for the Health Preventive Healthcare for all?
The insurance is valid as of the commencement date stated on the Insurance Application. The program's benefits may be used 7 days after the commencement date of the 1st insurance.
- I' ve got the Hospital Care health insurance program and have already been hospitalized. To receive the Hospitalization Allowance is there any restriction on the number of days of hospitalization for receiving the Hospital Allowance?
Yes, there is a restriction. You can receive the Hospital Allowance for up to 60 days in every insurance year and up to a maximum of 120 days for the entire duration of the insurance coverage.
- I have already insured my house under the House Insurance plan. Can I also insure its contents?
The house content insurance is also offered independently, without necessarily having a home insurance at the same time.
- I am a House Insurance Program holder and I transferred the ownership of the house to my child a few months ago. Do I need to inform Ethniki Hellenic General Insurance about this?
Yes, transfer of ownership should be put it on paper to Ethniki Insurance.
In general, for any change, on legal form of your property, such as ownership transfer, sale, donation, succession etc. you should inform Ethniki Insurance.
- I have a Vehicle Insurance contract and I intend to transfer my car ownership. Do I need to inform Ethniki General Insurance?
Yes, you should inform Ethniki General Insurance of transfer of ownership so as to terminate the insurance contract and receive a refund on any unused premium. Subsequently, the new owner of the vehicle will need to take out a new insurance contract of his or her own.