The provision of a Preventive Health Check-up Insurance Plan for the first beneficiary of the Smart account includes:
- An annual check-up that includes a General Blood Test, Glucose, Cholesterol, HDL, LDL and Atherogenic index: free of charge
- Check-up by Gender and Age:
- for men over the age of 45, PSA: free of charge
- for women over the age of 45, Digital mammography: contribution share €5
- Further additional benefits offered by the partner Diagnostic center at special discount
- The cover plan applies on condition that the principal beneficiary is an adult over the age of 18.
- The program's commencement date is the date that the deposit account was opened.
- The tests (check-up and preventive health control) as well as any additional benefits can be carried
out after the lapse of 180 days as of the Insurance Start Date. This restriction applies only for the
first year of the insurance.
- In the event of any change in the type of deposit account, where actions, such as closing an existing
account and activating a new one, take place within thirty days, the period of time of the previous
insurance shall be taken into consideration for the calculation of the one hundred and eighty (180)
days waiting period. In any other case this is considered as a new insurance with the new insurance
commencement date being the date that the new account was opened.