The provision of a Proactive Health Check-up Insurance Plan for the first beneficiary of the Salary Value account includes:
– An annual check-up that includes a General Blood Test, Glucose, Cholesterol, HDL, LDL and Atherogenic index.
– Medical expenses, with or without hospitalization, due to accident, for up to €500 per insurance year.
– Further additional benefits offered by the partner Diagnostic centre at special discount
– The cover plan applies on condition that the principal beneficiary is an adult over the age of 18.
– The program's commencement date is the date that the deposit account was opened.
– The tests (check-up) as well as any additional benefits can be carried out after the lapse of 180 days as of the Insurance Start Date. This restriction applies only for the first year of the insurance.
– In the event of any change in the type of deposit account, where actions, such as closing an existing account and activating a new one, take place within thirty days, the period of time of the previous insurance shall be taken into consideration for the calculation of the one hundred and eighty (180) days waiting period. In any other case this is considered as a new insurance with the new insurance commencement date being the date that the new account was opened.