Freelance professionals not engaged in commercial activities.
Put a PLUS in the returns on your money
Returns on even the very first Euro deposited, regardless of the account type you choose, i.e. savings account with passbook or current account Professional Plus is interest-earning, regardless of the amount in the account.
Put a PLUS in your liquidity
- 15% discount on the interest rate applicable at any given time on Overdraft facilities for current account
- 15% discount on the floating interest rate applicable at any given time on Weight Off Your Shoulders NBG debts (without collateral)
- 15% discount on the floating interest rate applicable at any given time on Reward loan
- 30% discount on the one-off charge for Reward loan
- discount of one (1) percentage point on the interest rates for purchases and cash withdrawals using go MasterCard, go gold MasterCard, go VISA and no subscription charge for the cards as long as the account is held.
Put a PLUS in your housing finance
- 30% discount on the one-off charges for review and approval of loan requests
- Option to take out a non-subsidized housing loan at a favourable interest rate margin
Put a PLUS in your professional finance
For new holders of the Professional Plus account we offer:
Put a PLUS in your security and welfare
Option to participate in the following insurance programmes:
- Hospital Care health insurance programme for adults and children at favourable rates:
- Children: €141 for the Basic package and €282 for the Advanced package, annually
- Adults: €157 for the Basic package and €314 for the Advanced package, annually
- Preventive Healthcare For All Primary Healthcare Programme:
- Full programme for adults at the favourable price of €120 per annum
- Programme for children at €57 per annum
- Vehicle Insurance Plan: Private Car and Private-use farm truck insurance plans are available with a 10%* discount on comprehensive premiums, for specific types of cover.
*The discount rate for new insurance policies to be put into effect and paid by 29/12/2017 stands at 16%.
The increased discount rate shall apply up to the first annual renewal of the insurance policy, regardless of whether premium payments are annual/ half-yearly/ quarterly. Following the first annual renewal, the discount rate shall switch back to the discount rate applicable prior to the present promotional action, i.e. 10%.
Put a PLUS in your liquidity
- Supply of chequebook (available only for current accounts), subject to eligibility criteria
- Automatic payment, free of charge, of your bills (DEH, OTE, EYDAP etc.) by debiting your account as per standing order for as long as the account is held
- Payment of mobile phone bills, insurance premiums etc. or other subscriptions, as per standing order
- Payment of fixed amounts on specific dates (i.e. rent, tuition fees etc.) by debiting your account as per standing order, available free of charge
- Option to have the account linked with credit cards, and consumer and housing loans for automatic payment of your instalments, free of charge
- Your account statement:
- For current accounts, account statements are sent quarterly to your contact address or your NBG Branch, free of charge
- For deposit accounts, your deposit book can be updated at any NBG Branch
- For current accounts, you can get a monthly statement of account:
- via NBG’s i-bank Internet Banking (i-statement): free of charge
- at your local NBG Branch: free of charge
- sent to your contact address: subject to charges
- Regular daily account statement option, at your NBG Branch, subject to charges
- Information on your account, free of charge, 24/7, via:
- NBG's i-bank Internet Banking, for transactions you’ve made in the last three months
- NBG i-bank ATM network (last 7 transactions)
The benefits - favourable terms regarding products/services: housing and consumer loans, cards, electricity, phone and water bill payment as per standing order, Hospital Care, Preventive Healthcare For All and Vehicle Insurance programmes and supply of chequebook, are offered to the principal beneficiary, as well as any other co-beneficiary of Professional Plus account.
Put a PLUS in your 24hour banking service
- Easy and instant access to your account with the ETHNOCASH PLUS debit card for:
- transactions via NBG’s i-bank ATM network or the ATM network of other banks in Greece and overseas
- purchases of products and services at all businesses displaying the MAESTRO logo in Greece and overseas and
- to purchase products via the internet from MasterCard SecureCode certified traders, by means of direct debit to your deposit account
- Access to NBG's i-bank i-bank Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking alternative networks.
- Easy, instant and secure account management and transactions via Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking, free of charge or at very low rates.
Rates & Charges
For information on interest rates and/or charges relating to NBG's deposits, click here.