Get informed about the advantages of opening a Farmers Plus privileged account and secure the following options for yourself:
A deposit account with a host of benefits to gain more:
- Collection of agricultural subsidies via the account
- Collection of the AIO pension
- Returns on even the very first Euro deposited
- Higher interest rate than on ordinary current and savings accounts
- Free transfer of funds from your account to another NBG account through a standing order.
Note: The benefits regarding the credit cards are valid for the beneficiary farmer.
- 30% discount on the one-off charges for review and approval of loan requests.
Insurance products offering yet greater coverage and security:
Option to participate in the insurance program Vehicle Insurance Plan: Private Car and Private-use farm truck insurance plans are available with a 10% discount on comprehensive premiums, for specific types of cover.
State-of-the-art banking services with multiple benefits:
- Option to credit financial aid received from OPEKEPE/Y.A.A.T.
- Automatic payment, free of charge, of your bills (DEH, OTE, EYDAP) by debiting your account as per standing order for as long as the account is held
- Payment of mobile phone bills, insurance premiums etc. or other subscriptions, as per standing order
- Free transfer of funds to your own or a third party's account held with NBG through standing orders, to meet your regular obligations (e.g. rent, tuition fees)
- Detailed information on transactions:
- account statements are sent quarterly to your contact address or your NBG Branch, free of charge
- you can get a monthly statement of account:
- via NBG’s i-bank Internet Banking (i-statement): free of charge
- at your local NBG Branch: free of charge
- sent to your contact address: subject to charges
- Regular daily account statement option, at your NBG Branch, subject to charges
- Information on your account, free of charge, 24/7, via:
- NBG's i-bank Internet Banking, for transactions you’ve made in the last three months
- NBG i-bank ATM network (last 7 transactions)
- Option to link the account with credit cards, and consumer and housing loans for automatic payment of your instalments, free of charge
- Option to carry out transactions in investment products through your account.
Put a PLUS in your 24hour banking service
- Debit Mastercard gives you instant and easy access to your account at any time enabling you to perform a host of transactions:
- via NBG's i-bank ATM network or the ATM network of other banks displaying the Mastercard logo in Greece and abroad;
- purchases of products and services at all businesses displaying the Mastercard logo in Greece and abroad;
- contactless transactions at businesses equipped with the special readers;
- online shopping at Internet traders displaying the Mastercard logo and traders certified by MasterCard SecureCode;
- collect and redeem points for purchases you carry out under NBG's go4more reward program.
- Access to NBG's i-bank Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking alternative networks.
- Easy, instant and secure account management and transactions via our i-bank Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking services, free of charge or at very low rates.
The benefits - favourable terms regarding products/services: electricity, phone and water bill payment as per standing order, Vehicle Insurance programmes and supply of chequebook, are offered to the principal beneficiary, as well as any other co-beneficiary of Farmers Plus account.
Rates & Charges
For information on interest rates and/or charges relating to NBG's deposits, click here.
Precontract Information and Single Agreement
For information about product features and terms and conditions, please visit Precontract Information and Single Agreement respectively.