The Family Fast account offers you a host of facilities and benefits:
- Automatic payment of your public utility bills (DEH, OTE, EYDAP etc.) by debiting your account as per standing order free of charge
- Free transfer of funds to an account held with NBG through standing orders, to meet your regular obligations (e.g. rent)
- Payment of mobile phone bills, insurance premiums or other subscriptions, as per standing order
- Payment into your account of your pension from Greek pension organizations working in partnership with NBG
- Services through NBG's i-bank Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking service
- Account deposit book and ability to access account information via NBG's i-bank ATM network, Phone and Mobile Banking.
Moreover, you can transfer funds at privileged rates to your country of origin (Egypt, Albania, Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, India, Moldova, Bangladesh, Ukraine, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sri Lanka (Ceylon), Turkey, the Philippines) via NBG's Branch network or i-bank ATM.
1% discount on the interest rate applicable to go MasterCard, go VISA free of subscription fees for one year.
- Option to take out a non-subsidized housing loan at a favourable interest rate margin
- 30% discount on the one-off charges for review and approval of loan requests.
Option to participate in the following insurance programmes:
- Hospital Care health insurance programme for adults and children at favourable rates:
- Children: €141 for the Basic package and €282 for the Advanced package, annually
- Adults: €157 for the Basic package and €314 for the Advanced package, annually
- Preventive Healthcare For All Primary Healthcare Programme:
- Full programme for adults at the favourable price of €120 per annum
- Programme for children at €57 per annum
- Vehicle Insurance Plan: Private Car and Private-use farm truck insurance plans are available with a 10%* discount on comprehensive premiums, for specific types of cover.
The discount rate for new insurance policies to be put into effect and paid by 29/12/2017 stands at 16%.
The increased discount rate shall apply up to the first annual renewal of the insurance policy, regardless of whether premium payments are annual/ half-yearly/ quarterly. Following the first annual renewal, the discount rate shall switch back to the discount rate applicable prior to the present promotional action, i.e. 10%.
24hour banking service
- Easy and instant access to your account using the ETHNOCASH PLUS debit card for
- transactions via NBG’s i-bank ATM network or the ATM network of other banks in Greece and overseas
- purchases of products and services at all businesses displaying the MAESTRO logo in Greece and oversea and
- to purchase products via the internet from MasterCard SecureCode certified traders, by means of direct debit to your deposit account
- Access to NBG's i-bank Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking alternative networks.
- Easy, instant and secure account management and transactions via our i-bank Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking services, free of charge or at very low rates.
Rates & Charges
For information on interest rates and/or charges relating to NBG's deposits, click here.