Individuals, with permanent residence and personal income subject to taxation in Greece, who are:
- beneficiaries of simple current deposit accounts that do not use them for business purposes
- beneficiaries of “Salary Plus” current deposit account.
- beneficiaries of “STUDENT LIFE” current deposit account.
Amount (credit line)
- For simple current account beneficiaries: up to €5,000
- For “Salary Plus” current deposit account beneficiaries: up to 5 monthly salaries, based on a recent salary slip, subject to a maximum of €10,000
- For “STUDENT LIFE” current deposit account beneficiaries: up to €10,000
Indefinite, renewed automatically each year
Interest is charged on a six-monthly basis, on 31 December and 30 June each year.
If the 6-month interest charged at 31 December and 30 June means the limit on your debit balance is exceeded, the account shall be charged at default interest rate for the amount of the excess as of 1 January and 1 July, respectively, and the total excess amount must be paid forthwith.
In addition, you always have the option to deposit any desired amount towards repaying the debit.
Interest rate - Charges
To receive information regarding the product interest rate or/and charges, please click here.
Annual Percentage Rate
For information on the Annual Percentage Rate (APR), please click here.