You can be informed of the activity and the available balance of your Card at any time:
- through the i-bank Internet Banking and Phone Banking services, if you are a registered user;
- at NBG's ATM i-bank network (last 7 transactions);
- at NBG branches, and
- through NBG's Contact Center.
You can get information on your Card's MB via the Cosmote Prepaid app installed on your mobile phone or Cosmote's Contact Center.
Cosmote Prepaid app
Via the Cosmote Prepaid app installed on your mobile phone (Android, iOS) you can:
- choose a user-friendly name for managing your Card through the app;
- load your card by linking up to the i-bank Pay service;
- review the available balance and the Card limits by linking up to the i-bank Pay service;
- review your Card activity by linking up to the i-bank Pay service;
- send money to friends (i-bank Pay) or pay businesses (i-bank pay 4B) by linking up to the i-bank Pay service;
- manage the Card users of the additional cards;
- get notifications about the MB that you havecollected;
- manage the MB by selecting either the redemption package or giving them to someone else.
Use of the Card
To use your card, you must obtain your PIN by following the instructions described in the letter accompanying your card, and load it with the amount you wish.
You can make your purchase by using the Card as a means of payment at the paypoint and typing your PIN, if requested. The cost of your purchase is automatically deducted from your account, provided there is sufficient available balance for your transaction and within the daily/ annual purchase limit.
For amounts up to €50, the transaction is completed without entering your PIN (*). For amounts over €50, type your PIN and the transaction is completed.
(*) For the security of your transactions you may be asked to enter your PIN for transactions worth less than €50.
Change of PIN
You can change your PIN to another of your own preference by selecting "Change PIN" from the main menu of any NBG ATM and following the instructions displayed on the screen.
Cosmote Prepaid MasterCard expires after 5 years and is valid up to the date indicated on the front side of the card. After its expiry you may unload any outstanding balance, use up the MB left and, if you wish, contact any COSMOTE store to issue a new card.
If the Card is lost or stolen, you should immediately call NBG's Contact Center at +30 210 48 48 484.
Your Card is immediately cancelled and it is not replaced or reissued.
You can unload its available balance and visit any COSMOTE-GERMANOS store if you want to issue a new Card.
The MB collected on your old Card shall be valid until their expiry, provided they are more than fifty.
PIN reissue/ reminder
In case you need PIN reissue or reminder, you can do so:
- through the Bank's Branch network;
- via NBG's Internet Banking, provided you are a registered user;
- via NBG's Contact Center.
For more information and/or assistance, you can call NBG's Contact Center at +30 210 48 48 484.
For more information on the applicable limits and transactions rates charged for the issuance and use of Cosmote Prepaid MasterCard, click here.