Proposals are submitted in electronic format, after completing a registration form with contact details, and should include the following:
- Title (maximum 20 words)
- Description (maximum 1000 words), containing:
- Purpose and use
- Key innovative features and brief analysis of competitors
- Technical features of proposal
- Benefits and brief feasibility study
Analysis in full detail is required. There is no word limit.
Successful participants will be invited by the Bank to present their proposals to the Final Evaluation Committee.
The evaluation of the proposals will be performed in collaboration with Universities, NBG executives and collaborating organizations.
The basic details of the evaluation process are as follows:
- Scoring is carried out by the Evaluation Committees, which is comprised of Professors as well as by NBG executives.
- Each judge awards scores according to predetermined criteria, such as degree of innovation, completeness and clarity of the proposal, feasibility of implementation and usage, as well as anticipated benefits.
- The final score is the result of the average score of at least two independent judges.
Please check our website in Greek to find out more about Innovation & Technology Competition, including Frequently Asked Questions and relevant Terms and Conditions.