For the legalization of the representatives of private pleasure craft companies (PPCCs), the documents hereinbelow are required:
1. An official copy of the published original deed of incorporation and of the published amendments thereof (if such amendments exist) bearing the registration seal with the register for Private Pleasure Craft Companies of the Hellenic Ministry for the Mercantile Marine & Island Policy, as well as the document of the said registration of the company in the Private Pleasure Craft Company Register, with its date and number of filing. In the event of exit of a partner or entry of a new partner in the company, if the Articles of Association provide for an amendment thereof due to the exit or entry of a partner, an official copy of the relevant private agreement of amendment is required, signed by all partners including those departing or entering the company, bearing the seal of its registration with the register for Private Pleasure Craft Companies of the Hellenic Ministry for the Mercantile Marine & Island Policy.
2. A certificate regarding amendments made, issued by the Private Pleasure Craft Company Register.
3. When legal entities (companies etc.) are involved as partners in the PPCC, duly certified copies of all legalization documents of their representatives should be submitted, along with a true excerpt or a true copy of the minutes of their competent body regarding their participation in the specific company and the appointment of a representative for signing the company's Articles of Association or the relevant amendments thereof (which shall include the names of the Directors present and of the Directors absent, though invited), duly signed by the competent officers, as per the company's Articles of Association. Also, a certified copy of the Articles of Association of the legal entity participating should be supplied, so that it can be verified that its Articles of Association allow for its participation in the company.
A document evidencing the group structure shall be provided in the event that the company belongs to a group of companies.
In the case of PPCCs whose partner is a legal entity, it is necessary to supply also a recent declaration of the company's legal representative regarding the shareholder structure of the company/shareholder (Certificate of shareholders) and stating the individual(s) that is/are beneficial owner(s) of the company shares, i.e. the individual(s) that actually own the company or control it by possessing or controlling, directly or indirectly, a substantial percentage of company shares or voting rights or other ownership rights, including, inter alia, through non-registered shares or control through other means.
In addition, in the event that the legal entity/partner is a listed company, it is necessary to supply a recent declaration stating the relation between the companies and the Stock Exchange where such stocks are traded.
Note: An individual holding more than 25% of the company’s share capital or ownership rights is considered to have direct control of the company.
A company holding more than 25% of the company’s share capital or ownership rights is considered to have indirect control of the company if the former is controlled by an individual or individuals or more companies controlled by the same individual(s).
Note: As regards foreign legal entities, the documents provided should include the trade name of the foreign legal entity and the details of the individuals/beneficial owners in Latin characters.
As regards individuals who are involved with the company and act as (a) legal representatives, (b) principal partners, (c) other partners holding 25% or more, and (d) beneficial owners, the following documents are further required to certify and verify their identity:
1. Copy of Greek or another EU National ID card or valid passport and
2. Original or copy of a utility bill to verify the home address.
In addition, the legal representative should further provide:
1. A document issued through TaxisNet to certify a tax ID number in Greece or document evidencing country of taxation issued by the competent local tax authority, if a TIN in Greece is not available.
2. Copy of landline phone or mobile phone bill.
Note: After checking the documents provided, the Bank is entitled to request further documents, if deemed necessary to complete the process.