For the legalization of the representatives of a local authority legal entity, the documents hereinbelow are required:
1. The Government Gazette in which the legal entity's act of establishment is published.
2. The Government Gazettes of any amendments to the legal entity’s act of establishment, as well as the Chair of the Board’s statement referring to them, if they exist.
3. A duly certified copy of the legal entity's Charter, if one exists.
4. The minutes (duly signed) of the competent Local Council regarding the appointment of the legal entity's Board members, as well as the minutes regarding any replacement thereof.
5. The minutes of the legal entity's Board (duly signed and with reference to the relevant quorum of the Board) regarding the powers and authorities conferred upon the competent person designated to conduct deposits into and withdrawals from the said legal entity’s account held with the Bank, as per the applicable Articles of Association or Charter.