By following the steps displayed on the APS, you can complete your transactions quickly and securely in any of the following ways:
- using the touch screen, by entering the payment code for payments to companies or the NBG account/ loan/ credit card number;
- using the barcode reader, if you have a copy of the bill with you; or
- using your NBG debit or credit card for payment of bills*
In addition, the APS centers issue you with a transaction receipt and give change in coins up to €5.
* NBG banking transactions will soon be possible (deposits, loan payments, card payments) by directly debiting your account or NBG-issued credit card.
Depending on the transaction you wish to carry out, you need to have the following with you:
- for the payment of/to:
- NBG loan instalments: the loan servicing account number or the account statement
- NBG credit cards: the card number or the account statement or the card’s plastic body
- Certified Tax Dues: the Payment Code or the Tax notice of payment
- Companies: the electronic payment code or a copy of the bill
- for deposits to:
- NBG accounts: the account number.