1. Selection of MyBank as mode of payment.
The customer, having browsed through the e-shop and added the products he wishes to buy to the shopping basket, clicks on the MyBank payment option.
2. Selection of the Bank via which the payment will be carried out.
The customer chooses the bank with which he wishes to make his payment from the list of available banks.
- The customer must be a registered user of the Internet Banking service of the Bank he has chosen.
- A list of all the available banks will be displayed by the MyBank service and updated regularly in
order to include any new member banks.
3. MyBank Login page
The customer is redirected to the linkup page of the Bank he has selected, where he enters his personal Internet Banking codes.
4. MyBank payment screen in i-bank Ιnternet Βanking
The customer is transferred to the MyBank payment page, as set up by the respective bank, with the details of the transactions already filled in. These details include the amount, order number and a brief description of the order, which are forwarded by the merchant's website to the MyBank service via a special connection provided by DIAS. These fields cannot be changed by the user.
5. Selection of debit account
The customer chooses the number of the account he wishes to debit .....
.......and then goes on to confirm the payment.
6. Successful Completion of Transaction screen
Once the payment has been successfully completed, the e-shop receives notification of successful payment in real time.
Then, the user can print the receipt evidencing successful completion of his transaction and he is taken back to the e-shop, where a successful completion of transaction message is displayed.