If you conduct business in currencies other than euro, you can finance your short-term credit requirements in any currency negotiable on the Athens interbank FX market.
- The currency of your financing is linked to the FX risk arising from your company’s international business activity (exports of products and services, direct investments for the transfer of your company’s centre of activity to another country etc.)
- Ability to hedge against FX risk by purchasing foreign currency in advance (option, forward)
- Interest rate calculated on the basis of Libor, plus margin, which represents cover for credit and other risks
- Minimum loan amount: the equivalent of €15,000, without ceiling
- Interest rate for 1 or 2 weeks, or for 1 to 12 months
- Overnight rate available for loans in USD