Commercial Letters of Credit are used to ensure the delivery of goods within a specific time frame, and on terms & conditions agreed between the Applicant (Importer) and the Beneficiary (Exporter).
Standby Letters of Credit are tools to guarantee your future payment obligation.
NBG, with long-standing experiences in all types of Letters of Credit, offers you:
- Access to commercial credits and tenor extension in all markets.
- Preferential unit price (at cash price).
- Proper utilization of Trade Facility Programs provided by internationally recognized organizations (EIB, EBRD, IFC)
- Dedicated Cyprus, China, Korea, and Russia desks to assist you in negotiations.
- Reliable document checking for your assurance.
If you want to ensure the most beneficial terms for Export Letters of Credit and their secured implementation, rely on the long term expertise of NBG.
- Possibility to add Confirmation due to broad Country and Counterparty Bank limits framework.
- Market and foreign bank risks elimination.
- Consulting services for LC terms.
- Pre-checking and thorough scrutiny of documents
- Extensive correspondent Banks network thus avoiding the intermediation of third Banks.
- Specific markets knowhow and expertise.