If you want your deposits to have high, and even guaranteed, returns ... you only have to choose one or more of the time deposit accounts that we offer you for higher return, comfort and flexibility in your investment choices.
The overall account return depends on the amount of the deposit and the time duration.
With the time deposit in euro you enjoy secure deposit of your money with attractive return.
Terms and Conditions
Time deposits are offered to:
- Legal Entities of Private Law (L.E.P.L.) of any form and
- Public and Private Companies
Minimum deposit for account opening
The amount of €3,000.
Time deposits in euro, that combine security with high returns, offer you:
- option to select the duration of the deposit from 1 to 365 days
- competitive rate that
- depends on the amount of capital and time duration of the deposit
- is fixed, for the duration of the deposit, protecting it against any possible decrease in interest rates
- is negotiable for amounts of €330,000 and more
- option to an automatic renewal, saving you valuable time
- automatic transfer of interest in a linked upon demand deposit account of your choice (savings or current)
- option to an additional deposit at the end of the deposit term
- option to add beneficiaries (individuals), without requiring the pay off of the account and the opening of a new one
- option for deposit concession in case of granting a loan or participation in an IPO participation
- nominal deposit slip
- free of maintenance fees
- service at any Branch of the Bank
To receive information regarding the rates of time deposits in euro visit any of our Branches.
The documentation required is:
- your Identity Card or valid passport
- the respective legal documents for Legal entities.
For more information, visit one of our Branches today or call us at 181818 from your fixed or mobile phone, if you are in Greece, or at +30 210 48 48 484, if you are abroad.
Get informed about the necessary identity verification documents according to the existing regulatory framework in the information brochure Have you introduced yourself? If not... do it now.