The National Bank offers you the Sight Deposit Account, a flexible deposit account, which covers all the needs of modern business.
This account has been designed to serve your daily transactions, easily and securely, offering you the option to enjoy the following privileges:
- Checkbook (provided that the statutory requirements are fulfilled)
- Automatic payment of your regular obligations
- Easy handling of your account from anywhere, by using the alternative channels of i-bank National Bank (Internet, Phone and Mobile Banking, ATM)
- Fast and prompt service for your daily transactions.
Non Retail Banking Customers:
- Individuals - professionals
- Legal Entities
- via NBG Internet / Mobile Banking or
- at NBG Branches
Minimum deposit amount for account opening
- You are entitled to a checkbook, subject to the legal and real solvency criteria. If your account has an average six-month balance above the necessary minimum balance, the service is free of charge
- Debit Mastercard / Visa (individuals accounts) / Debit Mastercard Business (in legal entities accounts) gives you instant and easy access to your account at any time enabling you to perform a host of transactions:
- via NBG's i-bank ATM network or the ATM network of other banks displaying the Mastercard / Visa logo in Greece and abroad;
- purchases of products and services at all businesses displaying the Mastercard / Visa logo in Greece and abroad;
- contactless transactions at businesses equipped with the special readers;
- online shopping at Internet traders displaying the Mastercard / Visa logo and traders certified by Mastercard SecureCode / Mastercard Identity Check / Verified by Visa;
- collect and redeem points for purchases you carry out under NBG's go4more reward program.
- Information about the detailed status of your account, through a monthly statement, which is sent for free to the local branch
- Free of charge monthly statement, received through the NBG Internet Banking application (i-statement)
- Option to receive:
- monthly statements at your contact address, subject to charges
- regular daily statement at your local branch, subject to charges
- Free information on your account’s status 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, through:
- the NBG Internet Banking service, regarding the transactions in the last three months
- the NBG i-bank ATM network (last 7 transactions)
- Option for automatic payment, by charging your account, of your regular obligations (eg electricity, telephone, water, mobile bills) through a standing order at your local branch
- Option to charge your account, at no extra charge, on predetermined dates and at fixed amounts and to credit another account of the applicant or other beneficiary that is kept at the National Bank, to cover liabilities (eg rent) through a standing order.
Single Agreement – Rates and charges
For information on interest rates and/ or charges relating to NBG's deposits, click here.
For information about product features and terms and conditions, please visit Precontract Information and Single Agreement for Individuals and Legal Entities respectively.
Read the information brochure Have you introduced yourself? If not... do it now to learn about the identity verification documents required under the existing regulatory framework.
For more information, please visit NBG Internet / Mobile Banking or contact one of our Branches.
Apply now :