NBG's Debit Mastercard Business , enables you, through the contactless transaction technology, to carry out your business transactions and manage your business expenses instantly, easily and securely. You can use your card at millions of locations displaying the Mastercard logo around the world, directly debiting your deposit account.
Find out more about the benefits Debit Mastercard Business offers to your business. Adjust it to your needs by:
• Issuing cards to as many of your employees as you wish,
• Setting different daily transaction limits per card,
• Linking different accounts to each card.
Debit Mastercard Business can be used for:
- Purchases of goods and services at millions of merchants abroad and thousands of merchants in Greece,
- A broad range of additional transactions including hotel bookings, standing orders to meet your periodic obligations(payment of utilities and other bills), telephone and mail orders.
- Online purchases at thousands of e-shops displaying the Mastercard logo,
- Cash withdrawals via NBG’s i-bank ATM network or the ATM network of other banks in Greece and abroad.
- Other transactions via NBG’s i-bank ATM network, including deposits, payment of bills, money transfers, etc.
Apply for Debit Mastercard Business with contactless transaction technology and carry out secure purchases for your business and transactions at ATMs in Greece or abroad, 24/7.
Features - Conditions
Contactless transactions in simple steps and with absolute security
Using contactless transaction technology, NBG's Debit Mastercard Business provides additional convenience and speed in all your transactions with merchants equipped with the special terminals displaying the contactless logo.
- Hold Debit Mastercard Business for a few seconds in front of the terminal.
- For transactions up to 25 euro, the transaction is completed without entering the PIN(*).
- For transactions more than 25 euro, enter the PIN of the card, if requested.
- When you hear the sound beep, your transaction will be completed.
For business purchases everywhere
Use NBG'S debit card Debit Mastercard Business to meet your daily business needs. You can make purchases of goods and services at over 34 million merchants around the world and Greecece, including retail stores, gas stations, car rental companies, travel agencies, restaurants etc.
You can make your purchase by presenting the card at the paypoint and typing your PIN, if requested, and the amount of your purchase will be automatically deducted from your account.
Debit Mastercard Business enables you to carry out a broad range of additional transactions including, hotel bookings, recurring payments to meet your periodic obligations (payment of utilities and other bills), and telephone and mail orders.
You can use NBG's Debit Mastercard at thousands of e-shops displaying the Mastercard logo. Furthermore, with the new online security transactions service, Mastercard® Identity CheckΤΜ, which first NBG offers to debit caldholders, gives you the opportunity to carry out online purchases with participating merchants at a heightened level of security. For further information, click here.
Transactions at ATMs
NBG's extensive i-bank ATM network, together with the ATM network of other banks in Greece and abroad, enables you to carry out your day-to-day business banking transactions using your Debit Mastercard Business:
- Cash withdrawal from your linked bank accounts,
- Cash deposit without use of envelope,
- Payment of bills or other dues including DEH, EYDAP bills, mobile and fixed telephony, Certified Tax Dues etc ,
- Transfer of funds to NBG accounts,
- Account balance inquiry and activity for the last 7 transactions,
- Change of PIN,
- Activation of your card.
DIAS ATMs of other banks in Greece
- Cash withdrawals from your principal account,
- Account balance inquiry.
ATMs abroad displaying the Mastercard logo
- Cash withdrawal from your principal linked account in the currency of the country you're visiting,
- Change of PIN,
- Account balance inquiry.
Most transactions via our i-bank ATMs are free of charge. Transactions carried out via other banks' ATMs, whether in Greece or abroad (DIAS, Mastercard), will incur a charge.
For more information on the rates charged for transactions on the basis of the Debit Mastercard Business, click here.
You can link up to 16 accounts to your Debit Mastercard Business, including:
- Deposit accounts in Euro
- Open Business Loan accounts or overdraft facility.
To link or disconnect an account you must visit an NBG Branch.
Debit Mastercard Business card is sent to you deactivated. To use the card, you must activate it at any NBG i-bank ATM by entering your PIN.
To obtain your PIN, you must follow the instructions in the letter accompanying your card.
Change of PIN
You can change your PIN to another 4 digits number of your own preference by selecting "PIN CHANGE" from the main menu of any NBG ATM and following the instructions displayed on the screen.
Debit Mastercard Business expires after 3 years and is valid up to the date indicated on the front side of the card.
For more information and/or assistance, you can call NBG's Contact Center at +30 210 48 48 484.
How to apply
If you already have an account with NBG:
- visit any NBG Branch
- fill out and sign the relevant documents (application form and contract).
To issue immediately Debit Mastercard Business cards, the authorization to the legal representative(s) of your company should be valid.
After a few days you will receive your card(s) by mail at the given address.To obtain your PIN, you must follow the instructions in the letter accompanying your card.
Please note that Debit Mastercard Business card has replaced ETHNOCASH PLUS BUSINESS, ensuring higher speed and flexibility in all your transactions worldwide.