From €5.000-€50.000, per company. In addition, the following should apply:
One (1) loan may be approved per business.
At the above interest rate, 60% of the loan relating to the Bank's participation is repaid, while the remaining percentage (40%) relating to the participation of the Fund remains interest-free throughout the loan agreement.
It should be noted that the contribution of n. 128/75 applies to the entire loan (100% of the loan).
Eligible businesses are those that meet the following criteria:
Excluded from participation in the program are those enterprises that are active, for example, in the production and trade in arms and ammunition, in the manufacture, processing, and marketing of tobacco and tobacco products, in genetically modified food, and in illegal activities according to national law, in activities exempted by Regulation (EU) 1407/2013 and Regulation (EU) 651/2014, in export activities to third countries, etc.
The Ineligible Activities are listed in more detail here.
After studying your documents, we will carry out a credit check for your business.
Discover even more products and services for your business.