NBG's Alert Notification is a service that provides instant, reliable and secure information on transactions carried out using NBG-issued credit cards
, via text messages (SMS).
There are two types of NBG's Alert Notifications, providing you with:
1) Information on credit card-based transactions carried out by the principal and/or any additional credit card holders through the EFT/POS network, ATMs, the Internet and the Bank’s Branch Network, specifically:
- cash withdrawals (from Bank branches or ΑΤΜs),
- purchases and purchases in installments (including standing orders),
- cash refunds from purchases and
- payments of credit card dues via ATMs, Internet Banking, NBG Branches, Hellenic Post Offices and standing orders for automatic payment by debiting a deposit account.
2) Information regarding issuance of monthly statement (minimum payment amount and date of payment).
For further information, please look up here.